Visit any Sephora outlet, and you will feel like a kid in a beauty playground. However, even for the beauty lovers out there, there will be moments when you feel overwhelmed and unsure of where and what to start exploring. As we ring in 2023, Sephora's inaugural Best Loved Beauty 2022 – a collection of best-in-class products – promises to shine that beauty guiding light to direct you to the very best of Sephora beauty products.
Compiled through a combination of sales data, non-sponsored reviews of products on Sephora.sg, and the expertise of Sephora Beauty Cast, the Best Loved Beauty 2022 comes in three categories:
Cult Classics: Products that have been on bestseller lists for over three years.
Unsung Heroes: Products worth the hype but not expected to be on bestseller lists.
Most Loved Newcomers: New products launched in 2022 that received stellar reviews and love.
SEPHORA PROMOTION 1: Beauty Pass Exclusive
Beauty Pass members enjoy 15% off online with no minimum spend. Psst: Receive a Sephora jewellery box with a minimum spend of S$150. While stocks last.
Note: Some items are currently out of stock, but fret not, be sure to put yourself on the waitlist, and Sephora will notify you once the products are back in stock.
SEPHORA PROMOTION 2:
Use code "TSLP" to receive a full-sized Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder with a minimum spend of S$120 on NARS.
SEPHORA PROMOTION 3:
These skincare, haircare and makeup stalwarts have remained on bestseller lists for three consecutive years, imbuing them with classic cult status.
1. Sephora Collection Ultra Glow Serum (Skincare)
2. KVD Tattoo Liquid Liner in Trooper Black (Makeup)
3. Olaplex no. 3 (Haircare)
4. Briogeo Don’t Despair Deep Conditioning Mask (Haircare)
5. Fenty Gloss Bomb (Makeup)
6. Caudalie Beauty Elixir (Skincare)
7. Tatcha Water Cream (Skincare)
8. Beautyblender Original Blender (Makeup)
Need a little help in finding the diamond in the rough? Sephora’s got your back. This shortlist of Unsung Heroes are what every beauty lover should try.
1. Sephora Collection Foot Mask (Skincare)
2. Virtue Labs Dry Shampoo (Haircare)
3. Nudestix All Over Sun Kissed (Makeup)
4. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Toner (Skincare)
5. Sephora Collection Organic Cotton Pads (Accessory)
6. Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 30g (Skincare)
7. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF40 (Skincare)
8. Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner (Skincare)
Sephora is known for its regular launches of fabulous new and refreshed products, making it challenging to sieve through and decide. Based on shopper expenditure and reviews, here's the best of the best. Psst, you heard it here first.