- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Clarins is coming to your neighbourhood this June! The Clarins in the City truck will be parked near four shopping malls – Paya Lebar Quarter, Hillion, Canberra Plaza and Suntec City, from 11am to 9pm. Read on for full deets and pre-register to enjoy an additional 2-piece sample kit.
Join in the fun and games and walk away with freebies, Clarins samples and Clarins’ inspired ice cold brew from Hook Coffee. Everyone is invited to discover better skin health with Clarins!
With Clarins in the City Beauty Passport in hand, here’s what you can expect:
Pitstop 1: Double Power Tower
Kick off your exploration at Clarins' place of origin; where else but the romantic City of Lights, Paris.
1. Try Clarins’ best-selling products – Clarins Double Serum and Double Eye Serum, made of hydrolipidic and biomimetic double formula to stimulate the five vital functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, regeneration and protection – much needed in our city living.
Pitstop 2: Healthy Radiance Crossing
Next, head to the infamously bustling Shibuya Street in Japan – Singaporeans’ top travel destination.
1. Learn how the Clarins UV Plus acts as a barrier between harmful UV rays and the five primary pollutants (atmospheric, indoor, pollen, blue light or photo-pollution) we encounter in our urban life.
2. OOTD moment: True to the Japanese spirit, have a shot at the popular Gashapon machine and win a Clarins sample!
Pitstop 3: Hydra Pool
Naturally, the Marina Bay Sands infinity pool that put Singapore on the tourist bucket list is here too!
1. OOTD moment: Don’t hide in your air-conditioned room any longer. Take a ‘dip’ against the MBS infinity pool backdrop and cool off from Singapore’s sweltering heat.
2. Find out how to stay hydrated in our unforgiving weather with Clarins Hydra-Essentiel range. Familiar with sudden temperature changes, indoor and outdoor pollutants and environmental stress? The Clarins Hydra-Essentiel shields the skin from the dehydrating effects of daily thermic shocks that leave the skin looking dry and weathered.
Pitstop 4: Skin Consultation
Since you are there, why not seize the opportunity to have a 1-on-1 skin consultation with Clarins beauty consultants and bring home a six piece personalised sample kit suited for your skin type and concerns before committing to any purchase! No pressure at all!
For those who wish to take the consultation further but feel that the current Clarins point of sale counters are too far from your home, try the Clarins Live Consultation!
Pitstop 5: Clarins Garden
True to their ethos of social responsibility and eco-friendliness, the Clarins trees are made of 100% recyclable corrugated boards, gently reminding visitors to reduce carbon footprint by adopting more mindful lifestyle habits. So be an eco-warrior and spread the eco message to the broader community.
1. OOTD moment: Pedal on the stationary bike at the Clarins Garden to generate energy to light up the LED signage on the green wall with the message: Make life more beautiful and passing on a more beautiful planet.
2. Snap and tag @clarinssg and #ClarinsInTheCity to receive a complimentary plantable pencil with a biodegradable seed capsule to start the green journey.
Collect all five chops on your Beauty Passport and redeem more goodies!
Date & Venue
2 – 5 June | Paya Lebar Quarter
9 – 12 June | Hillion
16 – 19 June | Canberra Plaza
23 – 26 June | Suntec City
Join the priority queue at the Clarins In The City pop-up by pre-registering here. For all pre-registration, visitors will receive an Express Beauty Passport with an additional 2-piece sample.
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Prices were correct at the time of publication.
Visit Yahoo Shopping for first dibs on shopping deals