With the concept of being a ‘Clean Femme Fatale,’ Wonder Girls’ Sohee was chosen to grace the cover of Dazed & Confused magazine.
Posing for the August issue, Sohee was chosen as the cover model to represent Seoul in the magazine’s ‘Fashion of New York and Seoul’ design project. Chloe Sevigny is representing New York, creating two covers for the August issues.
Contrasting from her quiet personality, Sohee is said to have passionately participated in the designing and planning process for this photoshoot, even coming up with the concept herself.
Sohee was able to show her innocent and sexy side through the shoot, checking every creative portion of it from hair to make up to wardrobe.
During the interview with Dazed & Confused, Sohee talked about her thoughts on Wonder Girls, her favorite genre of music, and places that she would like to visit in her twenties.
The August issue will reveal more of Sohee’s photos and interview.
Photo Credit: Dazed & Confused
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- JYJ Kim Jae Joong Shows His Humorous and Serious Side in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ BTS Cuts
- Kim Hee Sun Gifts Entire Set of ‘Faith’ With T-Shirts
- Rain, KCM and Untouchable to Perform at Special K-Pop Concert at the Yeosu Expo
- BoA Receives a Basket of Flowers from LeeSsang
- SISTAR’s Bora and ZE:A’s Dong Jun Excel in Archery