Although So Ji Sub is the cyber investigator in SBS’ Ghost, netizens were the ones who found his long lost twin brother on the internet.
Recently on an online community, a post titled, “So Ji Sub’s Doppelganger” was uploaded with a picture attached.
In the picture was a Norwegian actor who had very similar facial features as the beloved Korean actor.
The actor turned out to be Aksel Hennie, who appeared in the movie Headhunters.
Netizens were floored to see the similarities and said, “If So Ji Sub dyed his hair blond, I would believe they were brothers,” “Is So Ji Sub’s long lost brother?” “Unbelievably similar.”
So Ji Sub is currently acting in Ghost as a cyber investigating, searching for the murderer of a celebrity.
Ghost airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.
Photo Credit: Headhunters, SBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Jang Keun Suk′s Variety Skills and Professionalism Wows Japan
- So Ji Sub Transforms into a Study Bug for ‘Ghost’
- EXO-K is the New Cosmetics Model for The Face Shop
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Lee Jong Hyuk is Actually a Stylish Llama
- Kim Jae Joong Treats 100 Staff Members of His ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Drama to Samgyetang