16 Mar – Roslan Shah recently praised the organisers of the recent Singapore Expo for taking responsibility over the tragedy that had befallen actor Kamal Adli last weekend.
The entertainer, who spoke about the incident recently, stated that the organisers were hands on from the start and even paid for the costs of Kamal's medical treatment and return to Malaysia.
"When the incident occurred, it happened quite fast. Everybody was busy at the time," he said, adding that the security guards were working outside the hall when Kamal's attacker assaulted him.
As for the actor's condition, Roslan said that Kamal is doing well, though his wife Uqasha Senrose is still traumatised by it.
"I would rather not comment more since it's still under investigation. Let's wait for more statements from Kamal and Uqasha," he added.
Back on Sunday, 12 March, Kamal was attacked by an unknown man during the said expo with a baton, with Uqasha saying that the man hit Kamal repeatedly on the head, face, chest, and back.
The attacker had been remanded for two weeks for psychiatric evaluation.
(Photo Source: Kamal Adli IG)