Yes, you read that right.
Popular South Korean drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will be given a remake in Pakistan. And don’t worry, the lead male actor is just as hunky as Song Joong-ki in the original series.
Pakistani actor and former model Imran Abbas, 34, will be playing the role based off Song’s “Big Boss” Captain Yoo Shi-jin.
According to media reports, while many Pakistanis are excited over the remake, some Koreans are also anticipating what the remake will be like.
Song was recently in Singapore for a meet-and-greet session as part of promotions for his movie “The Battleship Island”.
- Fans queue from 5am at Suntec City to catch Song Joong-ki
- Song Joong-ki feels working with Song Hye-kyo in future ‘won’t be easy’
- New dating event in Singapore themed after ‘Descendants of the Sun’
- Descendants of the Sun’s Song Joong-ki is coming to Singapore on 8 August
- Descendants of the Sun stars Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo to marry in October
Follow Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore on Facebook.