Actor Lee Jung Jae has signed on to join C-Jes Entertainment alongside JYJ and Song Ji Hyo.
On March 8, C-Jes Entertainment stated, “We have signed an exclusive contract with Lee Jung Jae. We will do our best to let the acting passion of the Korea representative actor shine through diverse projects in the future.”
After working with Song Ji Hyo in the new movie The New World, Lee Jung Jae decided to sign with C-Jes Entertainment.
“I found out that it was a trustworthy company that walks in the same direction as the actor,” said Lee Jung Jae. “I believe it will become a good companion in my acting career.”
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae and Song Ji Hyo’s movie The New World recently hit 3 million viewers.
Photo Credit: Kim Byung Man, C-Jes Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Song Ji Hyo Talks About Choosing Her Projects
- Song Ji Hyo Says Lee Kwang Soo Is A Loyal Friend
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Confirms Mini Concert/Fanmeeting in Taiwan
- JYJ Gathers Over 580,000 Line Friends in a Week
- JYJ Kim Jae Joong′s Solo Album Tops a German Monthly Chart