Designer outfits to try during this sweater weather in Singapore
Shop these clothes and accessories that are currently on sale.
Are you loving this sweater weather? Temperatures in Singapore have dropped to as low as 21.1 degrees Celsius due to a monsoon surge. As the cold air from the northern hemisphere picks up moisture across the ocean and travels southwards, the result is strong winds and torrential rain in our region.
Although being caught in the rain is nothing fun, this “air-con-like” weather gives us a reason to wear clothes that are otherwise not so comfortable to wear due to Singapore’s hot and humid climate. Here are some of such clothes and accessories that are currently on sale for both men and women, which you should try during this sweater weather.
Best things to do in Bangkok with your family
11 weekender bags for quick getaways from Singapore
1. FRAME Faded denim jacket
2. Dolce & Gabbana Sequin-embellished silk-blend sweater
3. IRO Khea cotton-twill hooded jacket
4. Onia Waffle Cotton Cashmere Polo
5. Theory Force Colts Hoodie
6. Our Legacy Mohair Cardigan
7. Carhatt WIP Chase embroidered logo sweatshirt
8. Palace Winz long-sleeve sweatshirt
1. Isabel Marant Cadix lace-up tapered leather pants
S$2,534 at Net-A-Porter
2. Dries Van Noten Knitted ombré sweater
3. Rivet Utility + Net Sustain Trendsetter belted linen playsuit
4. Isabel Marant Etoile Ervey overshirt
5. Maison Kitsune Tricolor fox beanie
6. CLOSED Knitted Dress
7. Uniqlo x Ines de la Fressange