SISTAR′s Hyolyn may not be known for her baby-face - but if she′s anything like her mom, she won′t have to worry about aging as she grows up.
SISTAR Hyolyn appeared with her mom on KBS′ Lunar New Year Special Star Family Show Mamma Mia, where her mother′s young appearance shocked everyone in attendance.
MCs Park Mi Sun, Kim Yong Man and ZE:A′s Kwang Hee could not stop praising her for her youthful beauty.
Hyolyn’s mother explained, “I got married at 22. I am probably around MC Kim Yong Man’s age.”
When MC Kim Yong Man said he was born in 1967, she replied, “I was born in 1970.”
Hyolyn said of her mother, “She looks even younger when she’s wearing casual clothes. We actually share clothes and enjoy going shopping together. No doubt she looks younger when we go out together.”
On Mamma Mia, other guest stars included the Hong Rok Gi couple, Kim Won Hyo couple, Kim Young Hee, MBLAQ Mir, Jewelry Ye Won, and Heo Kyung Hwan.
Photo Credit: KBS
Reporter : Hani Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Shocks with Dirty Version of ‘I Got a Boy’
- [Video] SNSD’s Sooyoung Reveals her Pop n’ Lock Skills for the First Time on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
- T-ara’s Soyeon Wants to be on ‘We Got Married’ with Psy
- U-KISS Chosen to MC a Hallyu Show on Japanese TV
- SHINee Members Ignore Jonghyun’s LNY Greetings