Reduce eating out with breakfast selections on Amazon Fresh
If you’re a breakfast person, you can choose to prepare your own breakfast at home, which is often cheaper and healthier, to cut some costs.
On average, a person spends about S$16.89 on all three meals bought at hawker centres, food courts and kopitiams, a study has found. As it turns out, the cost of eating out in Singapore varies from region to region.
Even if you consider yourself lucky to live in Toa Payoh with the lowest average three-meal cost of S$15.98, it is still quite a sum if you look at your monthly meal expenditure. In other words, you’ll be spending about S$480 per month (30 days).
This may also be a reason why some people forgo breakfast, which can save you about S$160 per month. But if you’re a breakfast person, you can choose to prepare your own breakfast at home, which is often cheaper and healthier, to cut some costs.
Doing weekly grocery shopping may take up quite a bit of time and require effort to lug everything back—even more so when you’re taking public transport. But you can save time and effort by getting your groceries online, such as on Amazon Fresh.
This means you can have more time to kick back and chill during the weekend, while Amazon prepares your items for doorstep delivery. For orders over S$60, you can even enjoy a free two-hour delivery!
Here are some of the breakfast selections you can get on Amazon Fresh.
Meanwhile, if you're not an Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of its deals with a 30-day free trial at amazon.sg/primeday. Also, take S$10 off S$60 your first purchase on App. Enter code NEWBIEAPP at checkout.
Save up on Amazon Japan products: Chums, Champion, Miffy and more
Up to 50% off Hong Kong and Macau tours and experiences on KKday Singapore
7 hotels in Singapore with gorgeous bathtubs you'll actually want to soak in
Dinner cruises you must experience in Bangkok
1. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats, 907 g
S$13.40 at Amazon Singapore
2. Be Natural Cashew, Almond, Hazelnut & Coconut
3. Quix English Waffles, Blueberry, 6 Piece
5. The Whole Kitchen Gluten Free Country Loaf - Raisin (700G)
6. Nature's Bakery Gluten Free Blueberry Fig Bar, 56.7g (Pack of 6)
S$12.93 at Amazon Singapore
7. Orgran Toasted Buckwheat Crispibread, 125g
S$5.85 at Amazon Singapore
8. Streamline Reduced Sugar Fruit of Forest Jam, 340g
S$4.45 at Amazon Singapore
9. SCS Original Salted Spreadable Butter, 250g
10. Ayam Brand Tuna Mayonnaise 160g
11. Philadelphia Original Soft Spreadable Cream Cheese 250G
12. Amazin' Graze Smooth Peanut Butter, 350g
13. ARLA Mozzarella Sliced Cheese, 150g - Chilled
14. Sunny Queen Free Range Large 6pk 300g - 50G - Chilled, Yellow
15. Heinz No Sugar Added Baked Beans, 415g
16. Rudi's Honey Baked Ham Sliced, 200 g - Chilled
17. Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Sausage, 360 g - Chilled
18. Just Produce Just Mesclun: Crunchy Classics 100g - Chilled
19. Lemnos Greek Style White Cheese, 180g - Chilled
S$7.15 at Amazon Singapore
20. Milkmaid Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk, 392g
S$2.60 at Amazon Singapore
21. Carnation Low Fat Evaporated Milk, 390g
S$2.40 at Amazon Singapore
22. Meiji Fresh Milk, 2L - Chilled
23. Natural One Mango Orange Passionfruit Juice, 900ml - Chilled
24. Dilmah Ceylon Prem T/B, 100x200g
S$6.86 at Amazon Singapore
25. Moccona Classic Medium Roasted Freeze Dried, 200g
S$14.93 at Amazon Singapore