f(x)’s Sulli has chopped off her locks for her upcoming drama.
Recently, netizens were able to snap f(x)’s Sulli after spotting her filming for the upcoming SM-SBS drama To the Beautiful You, which will be her first acting work since becoming an adult.
Fans were especially surprised at her appearance, as Sulli has given up her long hair for a short bob.
In one picture, Sulli is seen standing outside wearing a gray hooded jacket and hot pants and surrounded by staff members. Another picture gives a clearer picture of Sulli with her short hair as she sits indoors for a scene.
Set to begin airing on August 9, To the Beautiful You is a remake of the popular Japanese show Hana-Kimi, and is about a girl dresses as a boy in order to enroll into an all-boys high school.
The female student is determined to encourage a former athlete, who damaged his ankle while saving her life, to return to the sport. SHINee′s Minho and Sulli will be playing the two leads.
Photo credit: Online community
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Kim Hyung Jun is on Fire in Dance Teasers for ‘Sorry I’m Sorry’
- SISTAR Makes Another 1st Place Debut on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 Chart
- [Photo] Super Junior Dances Out Its Return on ‘M Countdown’
- 2PM Wooyoung Calls All the Sexy Ladies in Teaser #3
- ‘Hana Kimi’ Remake Adds More Eye Candy with Infinite’s L and ZE:A’s Kwang Hee