JYP Entertainment’s Choi Woo Sik will be reprising his role in OCN drama Special Affairs Team Ten.
On January 25, JYP Entertainment revealed the rising actor had re-joined the cast of OCN’s upcoming drama, Special Affairs Team Ten, for its second season. According to his agency, Choi Woo Sik will continue to play the loveable investigator Park Min Ho and will be joined once more by Joo Sang Wook and Jo An.
JYP Entertainment said Choi Woo Sik would continue to display new sides to himself through the role and asked fans to continue showing their support and anticipation.
Choi Woo Sik is currently appearing on the KBS sitcom, Family as well as shooting the movie Secretly and Greatly.
Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ‘The Thieves’ Premieres with Robust Sales in China
- [Video] ‘Iris 2’ Unveils Latest Heart-Pounding Trailer
- Wonder Girls’ Sunye Shares How Her Fiancée Proposed to Her
- [Photo] Wonder Girls′ Sunye is a Stunning Bride
- 2PM Expands Asia Tour to Philippines, Thailand and More