EXO’s mini album Overdose has topped various music charts.
EXO’s second mini album Overdose, released on May 7, has topped the daily and weekly album sales charts on various sites, including Hanteo, Hot Tracks, Sinnara Records and Yes 24.
The album recorded over 660,000 pre-orders, the highest number reached for any mini album released so far. On Hanteo chart, the album sold over 230,000 copies in just five days.
Outside of Korea, the album has also ranked number one on Taiwan’s album sales site, Five Music’s Korean-Japanese chart for the first week of May.
In China, all of the songs of EXO-M and EXO-K have taken over the top ten spots of Baibu’s King weekly chart for the week of May 5 through 11 and the music video for Overdose has ranked number one and two on iQiyi’s Korean and Chinese music video weekly chart, respectively.
Photo credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- EXO’s Comeback Show Captivates 10,000 Fans in China
- [Editorial] The EXO Concert Ticketing Experience and the One Lucky Fan Who Got a Golden Ticket
- Tae Jin Ah Wants to Collaborate with EXO’s Chan Yeol
- [Weekend Update] 2PM′s Junho, Infinite, EXO and More Top the Week′s Headlines
- EXO to Launch Grand Scale Comeback Show in China