EXO-M has nabbed itself an award as ‘Most Popular Group of the Year’ in China.
On September 17 at 7 p.m. (local time) at Beijing’s Jiuhua Spa & Resort the fifth annual Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival took place honoring China’s rookie artists in ten different categories.
Upon being announced as the recipient of the award for ‘Most Popular Group of the Year’, the EXO-M members expressed their gratitude saying, “We are extremely happy and thankful to receive this award. We made our debut on this stage and now having won this award on this stage, it seems the Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival and [EXO-M] has a special connection. We will always do our best for our performances with a grateful heart and become a harder working EXO-M.”
During the award ceremony, EXO-M performed History and also performed MAMA with EXO-K to passionate response.
At the same ceremony, EXO-M won out in an online poll with 80.9 percent of the votes to also take home the ‘Best Dresser’ award.
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Orange Caramel Makes a 10th Place Debut on the Oricon Weekly Chart
- Photo of ′Gag Concert′s′ Brownie in Bed with a Girl Goes Viral
- [Video] Psy Dances ′Gangnam Style′ with Thousands of People in L.A.
- Agencies of Hyun Young, Lee Hui Jae and More Merge to Create Korea’s Largest General Entertainment Company
- Gu Hye Sun Directed ‘Peach Tree’ Starring Jo Seung Woo to Premiere on October 31