Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Prices were correct at the time of publication.
If you have suffered the pain of inner thigh chafing before, you will understand the itchiness, redness, swelling, and the burning sensation that come with it. In severe cases, blisters and even boils may develop. While chafing is a fact of life especially for those who lead an active lifestyle due to the constant rubbing of the inner thighs combined with the exposure to sweat, there are plenty of ways to prevent it.
Incorporate these lifestyle changes to avoid getting the rashes:
(1) Keep areas prone to chafing dry.
(2) Avoid crossing your legs.
(3) Use antiperspirant on the inner thighs to prevent moisture.
(4) Reapply body oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or powder that contains cornstarch on potential areas throughout the day to avoid any friction.
(5) Make sure to wear only breathable fabrics.
(6) Did you also know that ill-fitting clothes increase the chances of skin irritation due to friction? Undergarments that cover a portion of the thighs may help.
As per our usual practice, our shopping team sieves out only well-reviewed items, so you don't have to spend additional time trawling the Internet for quality products. There’s no better time to invest in yourself than now. Scroll down and shop for a set of undergarments today!
ps: Click on images to see available colours and sizes.
New to Amazon? Sign up for Amazon Prime today and enjoy free shipping and exclusive deals!