- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are catching heat from fans for parking their car in a disability accessible spot, seen in a photo Kylie posted to Instagram.
- Last year, Kendall was slammed for the same thing—and her rep even had to release a statement.
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are reunited after Kylie's endlessly long vacation to promote her new Kylie Skin summer drop, and they just took their cute couple vibes to Instagram. Kylie posted a picture of herself and Travis cuddling by her car in what appears to be an underground parking lot, and um...you might notice that their ride is unabashedly sitting in a disability accessible parking spot. Which, nope, not cool!
And between all the "lbs," "cbs," "rows," and "firsts," fans are calling Kylie and Travis out for taking up a spot that could have been used by someone who really needed it. Here's a smattering of comments (some of which feature the term "handicapped," which is no longer in use, FYI):
- "They're in a disabled car park."
- "Are they parked in disabled parking?"
- "And u park at the handicap parking? no wonder."
- "Last time I checked neither of them were handicapped."
Not the best look! And a sort of surprising one considering that last year Kendall Jenner was dragged for parking her car in a disability accessible parking spot—though her rep at the time blamed the valet, saying "The valet parked Kendall’s car in the handicap spot. Kendall ran and jumped in the car when she saw the paparazzi instead of waiting for valet to bring her car to her."
('You Might Also Like',)