Some like pocket-sized portability; others think bigger is better. Whatever your preference, Alibaba’s 11.11 Global Shopping Festival has a multitude of products in mini and maxi versions to suit your budget and usage requirements. Alibaba’s 11.11 Global Shopping Festival is the biggest shopping extravaganza of the year, with major discounts, boosted Taobao and Tmall benefits (hello, free shipping), and thousands of treasures just waiting to be snapped up. And if sifting through all the items sounds overwhelming, or you can’t remember what to call that thingamajig you’re looking for? Use the platform’s handy image search function to immediately locate the product you have in mind.
To make hunting for gifts even easier this busy shopping season, we’ve put together some fantastic deals on everyday gadgets and goods that will upgrade your kitchen, office, and personal space.
1. You’ve probably heard of ultrasonic cleaners for keeping your glasses and jewellery sparkling, but did you know that there are larger versions for cleaning fruits and even seafood? Boosting health and hygiene doesn’t have to be a drag—let these speedy gadgets do it for you in minutes.
2. Coffee and tea aficionados will especially appreciate this ultra-precise hot water dispenser that ensures the ideal brew every time. For versatility and convenience, this two-in-one beverage warmer and cooler fits on your desk so you can keep your drink at the right temperature even through long office days.
6. Exercise bikes come in all shapes and sizes so you can keep fit at home no matter where you live. A mini portable cycle allows you to work out from your chair and can be easily stored away, while professional exercise bikes that can house a screen create the perfect gym experience at home.
The Taobao app has scores of promotions you can snatch to make the most of your buys. No matter if you size up or down, big savings are guaranteed with Taobao and Tmall’s exclusive benefits for Singapore users, including sitewide hongbaos, free cross-border shipping, and easy and free returns.
In addition, they’ve also just launched their new official Direct Delivery services, which means you can now pay for both your items and shipping fees in one go, instead of in tranches where you’d have to wait for parcels to be consolidated first in a warehouse in China before paying the shipping fees.
Look for the “官方直邮” term on the product page to see if your item is eligible:
Check out the list of deals below:
· Free cross-border shipping to Singapore: From now to 11 November, spend a minimum of RMB299 to get free cross-border shipping on participating popular items across multiple categories. You can also get a Cainiao Blue Card worth RMB30 shipping red packet with just RMB9.9 during the 11.11 sale.
· Snatch up to RMB888 in hongbaos: Snatch up to RMB111 in both shopping and shipping hongbaos in-app with a minimum spend of RMB1,111 from now to 10 November. Shoppers who spend a minimum of RMB5,999 can also snatch limited RMB888 sitewide hongbaos in-app on 11 November.*
· Grab promo codes via “淘金问答” game: Play the “淘金问答” game on Taobao Singapore’s Facebook Page (@TaobaoxSingapore) from now to 11 November and stand to win promo codes to cart out on 11 November.
· Buy local deals: Snag “Buy 1 Get 1 Free”, “Buy 1 and get 2nd item at 50% off” or “Buy 10 items at only RMB111” deals when you purchase from Singapore sellers.
· New users promo code: Enter the code “2021NEW” to score RMB20 off with a minimum spend of RMB21. Applicable only to your first purchase on Taobao up to 31 December and in limited quantities.
· Stackable cross-shop discounts: Enjoy RMB25 off every minimum RMB199 spent or RMB50 off every RMB1,000 spent on participating Taobao shops and RMB30 off every minimum RMB200 spent on participating Tmall shops on 11 November.*
· Credit card offers: Get up to S$12 off when you pay with Citibank, HSBC, OCBC, UOB and Maybank credit/debit cards on 11 November, and collect the 3% service fee waiver vouchers from now to 11 November.* You can also get even more discounts available in-app if you save your credit card details in the Taobao app.
*The promotional offers are in limited supply, are stackable with cross-shop discounts, shop vouchers & promo codes, and available for in-app purchases only on a first come, first served basis.