Kim Dong Wook revealed he was close with Girls’ Generation’s (SNSD) Sunny.
The May 16 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment featured the stars of the film The King’s Concubine, Jo Yeo Jeong, Kim Dong Wook and Kim Min Joon. In the interview, the stars asked each other questions they always wanted to ask.
To Kim Min Joon’s question asking how he gets actress’ phone numbers so easily, Kim Dong Wook answered, “They give them to me first.”
Kim Min Joon then followed up with another question, asking, “I heard you know the numbers of the SNSD members.”
Kim Dong Wook answered, “Yes. I personally keep in touch with Sunny. My stylist works with SNSD also.”
Kim Dong Wook also worked with SNSD members Yuri and Sooyoung on the KBS drama Unstoppable Marriage.
The King’s Concubine is an erotic film about the love, lust and lunacy of the palace. It will premiere on June 6.
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- U-KISS Members Come Under Fire For Allegedly Asking for Copies of Diablo 3 From Fans
- [Video] Go Behind the Scenes of Infinite’s Album Photo Shoot
- Huh Gak Praises SISTAR’s Hyolyn
- [Photo] Park Min Young Curtsies in her Hanbok for ′Time Slip Dr. Jin′
- Rapper JKyun Crushes on Girls’ Generation’s Sunny in ′Fantastic Sun Gyu′