- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
90s style is back in fashion and what better way to celebrate and embrace the trend than with a fabulous new pair of jeans?
This year, in celebration of their 501s on May 20, Levi’s has launched a 90s inspired version of their iconic jeans. With its relaxed fit and slightly cinched waist, the 90s version is slouchy and chill enough for everyday wear.
As part of its launch campaign in Asia, Levi’s will be partnering with five Asian artists across five different countries. Each artist will be given the chance to add their own flair onto a single pair of Levi’s 501 jeans. Singaporean rapper and songwriter Yung Raja will be representing Singapore, as seen on his Instagram account.
For the longest time, Levi’s has dominated the market with their jeans, with their 501s being one of the most sought after styles.
Feeling inspired? Shop some of Levi’s most iconic and flattering pairs of jeans below.
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Prices were correct at the time of publication.
1. Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans
2. Levi's 511 Slim Fit Jeans
3. Levi's Men's Housemark Polo Shirt
4. Levi's The Trucker Jacket
5. Levi's Women's 501 Original High-Rise Jean Shorts
6. Levi's Women's Karina Collar Blouse
7. Levi's Women's Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket