“As an act of revenge against my husband for cheating on me, I have decided to sell his collection,” the wife wrote on her post on Japan’s Yahoo! Auctions website.
How To Get Revenge On A Cheating Husband: Wife Sells Husband’s Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
Image source: iStock
As you may already know, Yu-Gi-Oh! is a popular Japanese trading card game with loyal fans that have never really let go of their passion for the franchise. While there are those who wish to keep their precious card collection, some will choose to auction it off online.
On Japan’s Yahoo! Auctions website, you can find an array of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards being sold. It is also where you might find the listing of this man’s card collection posted by his unforgiving wife.
She clearly knows how to get revenge on a cheating husband, because along with her post she wrote that this was her payback. Ouch!
The listing includes 26 multi-pack boxes of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards with at least 25 that appear to be unopened. Fans of the franchise may be familiar with the collection as many of them come from the early series. The set includes packs from the Magic Ruler, Pharoah’s Servant, Curse of Anubis, Thousand Eyes Bible, Mythological Age, and Spell of Mask booster sets.
She is auctioning the card collection for millions of yen. So not only is it a seemingly perfect example on how to get revenge on a cheating husband, but it also takes a hit on the one thing he clearly loves the most.
The woman has also posted a message as a seller writing, “The items are unopened, so I’d be happy if I can get a good price for these…”
“The boxes have been on a shelf with a cover over them, so they aren’t even dusty. I don’t have much familiarity with collectible card games, but to my untrained eyes the items have no damage or tearing, so please accept their condition as-is. Thank you,” she adds.
Woman’s Take On How To Get Revenge On A Cheating Husband Spurs Receives ‘Shocked’ Reactions
Image source: iStock
Since the bidding opened at just one yen, there have been 350 bids so far. This has driven up the price to up to 6.5 million yen.
The seller’s honest message on how to get revenge on a cheating husband by selling his card collection prompted many reactions online:
Some were shocked by her actions and said, “I know he cheated on her, but isn’t it going too far to just sell his belongings like that?”
Others were empathetic with her saying, “If he’s gonna be angry at someone, he should be angry at himself for cheating, not his wife.”
There were also those who made humorous remarks in relation to the franchise as one wrote, “Did the other woman use a Change of Heart card on him?”
Another also jokingly said, “And then his wife played Burst Stream of Destruction.”
One of them even suggested maybe the husband tried getting his collection back and “is one of the people bidding.”
When You Choose To Stay With Your Cheating Partner
Image source: iStock
While there are innovate ways to get revenge on a cheating husband, there are some people who rather choose peace. Whether for the kids or maybe out of hope, many have their own reasons for staying. And this is despite being cheated upon.
Instead of figuring out how to get revenge on a cheating husband, if you still want to give your relationship a chance, here’s some practical advice:
1. Do not hesitate to reach out for help when you’re struggling. Surround yourself with as much support and positivity as you can get. If not from your family then from your close friends.
2. Take the time to build your trust again. Rather than figuring out how to get revenge on a cheating husband, try to talk things out. Constantly communicate with your partner and have a heart-to-heart to understand why this happened and what you can both do to ease the pain.
3. Have them cut ties with what tempted them to commit infidelity in the first place. It may sound too demanding but it would help your relationship greatly if your spouse is willing to let go of the past behaviour.
4. Practice honesty. This doesn’t only refer to your partner but to you as well. Learn to be honest with each other to help restore faith in your relationship.
5. It’s alright not to rush intimacy. It’s understandable if you’re in no mood to immediately initiate intimacy after getting hurt. Focus instead on restoring your lost connection and communicate with your spouse before getting physically intimate.
If it were you, would you immediately find out how to get revenge on a cheating husband or forgive him?
With reports from Bianchi Mendoza.