The ongoing feud between Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson has resulted in the pair being kept apart for the press tour for ‘Fast & Furious 8’.
An insider told The Hollywood Reporter: “They’re keeping them separated as much as possible.”
The film’s studio Universal is said to have been playing down any animosity between the two action stars in the lead up to the film’s release in April.
Johnson kicked off the beef in the final days of the movie’s shoot in Atlanta last year, doling out some home truths via a barbed farewell to crew-members on his Facebook page.
“My female co-stars are always amazing, and I love ’em. My male co-stars however are a different story,” he wrote.
“Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t. The ones that don’t are too chicken sh*t to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I’m not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling – you’re right.”
At the time of the post last August, a source at Universal said: “What happened is over, and no one expects there to be any lingering effects. When it comes time to promote the movie, this will have no bearing.”
The movie, which also stars Charlize Theron, Helen Mirren and Jason Statham alongside series regulars like Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson, is due out on April 14.