Use them as Zoom backgrounds. Use them as wallpapers. Use them for anything, really, as long as you use your “common sense” while doing so!
Tiong Bahru Social Club is a funny cautionary fable about artificial intelligence and biotechnology.
It has been three years since Alec Baldwin’s business-minded infant first swaggered into our lives as the protagonist of the Oscar-nominated 2017 animation The Boss Baby.
After spending last year as part of the 'Downton Abbey' ensemble, Tuppence Middleton is embracing something a lot darker in 'Possessor'.
Produced by and starring Andy Lau as a choir conductor, Find Your Voice is the story of a “rock bottom choir” that brings together students from three underperforming schools.
"I've not lived through any of this," said 12-year-old Iain Armitage of Young Sheldon's setting (the fourth season takes place in 1993). For Iain Armitage, who was born in 2008, it must be surreal playing a character who's living through the 1980s. The latter show's breakout star, Sheldon, is a genius who lacks humility and social skills — and Young Sheldon started with a 9-year-old Sheldon in the first season, set in 1989.
Zack Snyder is doubtful that he’ll ever direct a Star Wars movie, even though the franchise is the reason he became a filmmaker.
Gary Oldman says his portrayal of Herman J Mankiewicz in David Fincher’s upcoming biopic Mank was the most challenging of his career.
Thor: Love And Thunder is allegedly going to feature such a large ensemble that it has been likened to Avengers 5.
After years of speculation, it looks as though a third installment to the Deadpool franchise is finally moving ahead over at Disney.
Scarlett Johansson is actually very happy that it took Marvel 10 years to make a solo Black Widow movie.
Kate Winslet has opened up about reuniting with James Cameron on Avatar 2, insisting he is much “calmer” than he was during production on Titanic.
On Friday, prolific film producer Jason Blum, founder of Blumhouse Productions, let followers on social media in on some unfortunate family news — both of his children have contracted COVID-19. But, Blum says, he and his wife are OK and the family will be quarantining.“If you send me an email now this is what will bounce back. Gonna be a LONG Thanksgiving …. ALONE. Wish me LUCK!!!,” Blum tweeted Friday. His tweet included an image with the bounce-back message in question, which read: “Both my kids have COVID. So far Lauren and I OK. But thigns are a bit complicated right now. I will respond but not as quickly as usual.”Here’s hoping Jason and his family end up coming out of this OK, and that his kids fully recover.Also Read: Folks Are VERY Amused After Don Jr Catches COVID-19: 'Trying So Hard to Be Like His Dad'The news comes amid a bad turn for Los Angeles County, which reported a record 5,031 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, the highest number of daily cases ever reported in the county. And over the last two weeks, hospitalizations in California have risen nearly 64%.I response to that unsettling development, County officials issued new stay-at-home order on Thursday, which goes into effect on Saturday, that forbids nonessential work and gatherings between 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. PT. The order is expected to remain in effect for a month, and comes in response to a nationwide surge in COVID-19 cases.L.A. County has also implemented a curfew for restaurants, bars and nonessential retail businesses between 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., which took effect on Friday. Take-out and delivery will still be allowed.If you send me an email now this is what will bounce back. Gonna be a LONG Thanksgiving …. ALONE. Wish me LUCK!!! pic.twitter.com/J4gVRlSwoY— Jason Blum (@jason_blum) November 21, 2020Read original story Jason Blum Says His Children ‘Have COVID’ At TheWrap
On Friday the White House confirmed that Donald Trump Jr., son of President Donald Trump, has tested positive for coronavirus. He’s one of several prominent Republicans — including Florida Senator Rick Scott, and Andrew Giuliani, son of Rudy, who confirmed they have been exposed to COVID-19 just today alone.And of course he’s one of dozens of people in Donald Trump’s immediate orbit who have contracted the virus in the last several months, including Donald Trump himself, and Herman Cain, who died from it in July. This comes after months of efforts by the president and his associates to downplay the illness and turn efforts to prevent people dying of it into a political wedge issue.In what is probably not a shock, once the news was public, people on social media definitely chose not to remain politely silent about their feelings regarding Don Jr.’s condition. Instead, they came with lots and lots of jokes at his expense.Also Read: People Want to Know Why Don Jr. Looked Like That at the RNC“I guess his father finally hugged him,” Jimmy Kimmel joked.“He’s trying so hard to be like his dad,” Podcaster @ArmyStrang said.“He’s quarantining in the belly of a slaughtered rhino, wrapped in dead elephant skin,” writer Andrew Goldstein cracked.“It’s easy to joke, but this a serious situation and my thoughts and prayers are with the coronavirus right now,” comedian Mike Drucker said.Of course COVID-19 is a serious illness, so it’s good for Don Jr that, according to his spokesperson, he is “completely asymptomatic so far,” and is safely quarantining. The news of his infection comes just under two months after his own father was hospitalized with the illness, and just two days after the COVID death toll in United States passed 250,000 people.Also Read: Rachel Maddow Reveals Her Partner Was Gravely Ill From COVID-19: We Thought 'It Might Kill Her' (Video)Trump Jr. has, of course, been a steadfast supporter of his father’s COVID-19 policies. This includes: spreading blatant, and dangerous lies about mask usage; spreading baseless conspiracy theories about the timing of vaccine announcements; outright lying that the United States has the pandemic under control (infections rates are setting new records almost daily); and also lying about the death toll.See some of the reactions below.I guess his father finally hugged him…. https://t.co/Md5O333c2H— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) November 20, 2020It’s easy to joke, but this a serious situation and my thoughts and prayers are with the coronavirus right now https://t.co/Too38rXYih— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) November 20, 2020Donald Trump Jr. has Covid. Thoughts and prayers. Well, thoughts at least.— Randi Mayem Singer (@rmayemsinger) November 20, 2020He's trying so hard to be like his dad https://t.co/VyRuKjtHCM— American Propagandist (@ArmyStrang) November 20, 2020Guy at the park just now was a total DILF:Donaldtrumpjr Ihas Lcorona Fvirus— Naomi Rohatyn (@omibaloney) November 21, 2020looks like the virus… has become the viree https://t.co/ChAr0jl5ch— lvl 45 chaos potus LIMITED EDITION! (@thetomzone) November 20, 2020He’s quarantining in the belly of a slaughtered rhino, wrapped in dead elephant skin. https://t.co/SebxDCHoBk— Andrew Goldstein (@AngeGold) November 20, 2020Guess we know cocaine doesn’t help prevent the virus now https://t.co/n1e1B4XOI8— Kels 🧜🏼♀️ (@KellySlayAnn) November 20, 2020So *that’s* why Trump has made such a strong effort to distance himself from his son for the past… [checks calendar] four years https://t.co/9fddcWLyOS— Collin Bennett (@collinbennett9) November 20, 2020oh no, poor coronavirus https://t.co/du1bxVYcZF— Gavin Whenman (@GavinWhenman) November 20, 2020interested to discover how cocaine interacts with dexamethasone https://t.co/6i6EdXFyrb— ☕netw3rk (@netw3rk) November 20, 2020oh no. i am praying that donald trump jr [mumbles, does jack off motion] something something [blows kazoo] virus https://t.co/ChAr0jl5ch— lvl 45 chaos potus LIMITED EDITION! (@thetomzone) November 20, 2020Weird, Don Jr. doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would aggressively inhale airborne droplets in close proximity to other people while proclaiming himself invincible https://t.co/9XWVr8lKao— David Klion (@DavidKlion) November 20, 2020BREAKING—Donald Trump Jr tests positive for COVID19. Life father like son. Apple doesn’t fall far from the anti-mask pandemic denial tree.— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) November 20, 2020Don Jr: Hey dad it’s me, looks like I got “the rona” too haha, guess that’s just another thing we’ve got in common huh?Other end of the phone: [dial tone, there’s nobody there and there never was] — Sean Thomason (@TheThomason) November 20, 2020Breaking: After Don Jr. tests positive for COVID-19, cocaine has been removed from the list of possible vaccines for the virus— Brett Meiselas (@BMeiselas) November 20, 2020Read original story Folks Are VERY Amused After Don Jr Catches COVID-19: ‘Trying So Hard to Be Like His Dad’ At TheWrap
David Guillod has been accused yet again of assault, this time by an unnamed woman who said the Hollywood producer attacked her when they were in high school.According to a lawsuit filed on Thursday in New Jersey, the woman (who only identified herself as Jane Doe) said she encountered Guillod at a party in 1985, when she was 16 and he was 18. The woman said that she believed Guillod was intoxicated while at the party.In the lawsuit, Doe said she talked to Guillod for about 10 minutes. A short time later, she decided to walk home and said that Guillod offered to walk her home.Also Read: 'Extraction' Executive Producer David Guillod Arrested Again After New Sexual Assault AccusationDuring the walk, Doe said that they came upon a park that was “darker and more secluded” than any other part of the walk. That is when, Doe said, Guillod pushed her “down onto the grass, pulled her shorts down around her ankles, and forcefully pinned her shorts and legs down onto the ground using his knees, shins, and/or feet.”Doe said that during this alleged attack, she screamed “Wait! Wait! Wait!” and “Stop! Stop! Stop!” at different times. She said the alleged attack lasted about a minute before Guillod became upset and stopped. Doe said that Guillod asked, “What is the problem?” before eventually leaving her.The woman is suing for assault and battery, negligence, infliction of emotional distress, and false imprisonment. She is seeking unspecified damages.A rep for Guillod declined to comment.News of the lawsuit was first published by Moviemaker.Also Read: 'Extraction' Executive Producer David Guillod Charged With Rape, KidnappingGuillod was charged in June with 11 counts of sexual assault. They’re based on the accounts of four anonymous Jane Does for incidents that occurred in 2012, 2014 and 2015. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and was released on $1 million bail. If convicted on those charges, Guillod faces a potential sentence of 21 years to life in prison.In October, Guillod was arrested again on charges related to a different incident. He remains behind bars.Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.Read original story Producer David Guillod Sued for Assault From When He Was a Teenager At TheWrap
The writer admitted that Tommy Lee Jones made the movie better with his changes to the script.
Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico played host to the dramatic final confrontation in the 1995 James Bond adventure 'GoldenEye'.
Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani made a bizarre reference to the courtroom comedy 'My Cousin Vinny' during a press conference.
The man behind Phoenix Buchanan has taken extreme measures to make sure his children appreciate his 'masterpiece'.
Yahoo Lifestyle SEA has gotten hold of the release dates for Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines from Warner Bros.
Joe Manganiello took to Twitter on Thursday to reveal a new look at Deathstroke in Zack Snyder’s cut of “Justice League.”Heroes & Villains can put their differences aside for an important cause… https://t.co/bu2ldmhUUqUsUnited AFSP📷: @ZackSnyder pic.twitter.com/0WO6ixaWHd— JOE MANGANIELLO (@JoeManganiello) November 19, 2020Manganiello made his first appearance as Deathstroke in the post-credits scene of 2017’s theatrical cut of “Justice League.” In the scene, the mercenary and assassin (aka Slade Wilson) is summoned to the luxury yacht of a returning Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg). The pair set off to form their own band of antiheroes to block the heroics of Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Superman and The Flash.Deathstroke was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez and first appeared in “The New Teen Titans 2” back in 1980. Also known as Deathstroke the Terminator or simply Slade, he is widely known to be the greatest DC Comics assassin. Wizard magazine rated him the 24th greatest villain of all time, while IGN ranked him as the 32nd greatest comic book villain of all time.Also Read: 'Justice League': Zack Snyder Reveals a Revamped Look for Steppenwolf (Photo)Snyder’s Cut” of “Justice League” will be a four-hour, episodic presentation on HBO Max, created with a budget of around $70 million. And while initial reporting held that no additional filming would occur and new material would largely consist of special effects work, that has clearly changed.“Justice League” underwent a lot of changes during its original production, most notably when Snyder abruptly exited the movie during post-production, just months ahead of its November 2017 release date. “Avengers” director Joss Whedon was subsequently hired to finish the film for Snyder, but he ended up overseeing extensive reshoots intended to drastically change the story.The end result was a film that released on time, but both underperformed at the box office and received a critical drubbing, particularly for its half-baked special effects — for instance, how obvious it was that Henry Cavill shot a bunch of scenes as Superman with the mustache that he grew for another movie. Shortly after the film’s release, disappointed fans organized a campaign around the hashtag ReleaseTheSnyderCut, intended to convince Warner Bros. to greenlight a release closer to whatever it was Snyder intended.The effort paid off in May when Warner Bros. announced that Snyder would return to oversee a new cut for release in 2021 on HBO Max. And while plot details remain under wraps, Snyder said in July that his version of the 2017 film will contain nothing from Joss Whedon’s reshoots.Read original story Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’ Cut: Joe Mangianello Shares Deathstroke’s New Look (Photo) At TheWrap
Patrick Ness's YA franchise 'Chaos Walking' is finally arriving on the big screen, with Daisy Ridley and Tom Holland in the lead roles.
'Project 007' will be the first video game appearance for James Bond since the disappointing '007 Legends' in 2012.