Megan Fox shot to fame after starring in 'Transformers' and says she suffered serious objectification after her rise to fame.
Dylan Farrow has attacked Scarlett Johansson for supporting Woody Allen, declaring she “has a long way to go in understanding the issue she claims to champion.”
Warner Brothers has terminated its relationship with longtime “Extra” host A.J. Calloway following the studio’s investigation into sexual assault accusations against him. “The Company has investigated the claims made into Mr. Calloway’s conduct and he and the Company have mutually agreed to part ways,” Warner Brothers said in a statement Wednesday. Reps for Calloway did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment Wednesday. He has previously denied the accusations. Also Read: Mario Lopez Walks Back 'Ignorant and Insensitive' Comments About Parents of Transgender Kids Calloway was suspended from “Extra” in February after seven women accused him of sexual misconduct. Mario Lopez, Renee Bargh and Tanika Ray are the current hosts of “Extra.” In January, two anonymous women told The Daily Beast the TV personality had forced himself on them in separate incidents. The first woman filed an “aggravated sexual assault” complaint with the West Orange Police Department in New Jersey in December, according to TDB. The second woman, identified as the pseudonym Talia, said she first came into contact with Calloway in 2011 and was sexually assaulted by the “Extra” co-host at his house after giving in to his repeated advances. Also Read: Mario Lopez and Seth Kurland's Latinx...
The "Entourage" alum, who was accused of sexual misconduct by eight women, says he was an “easy target” in the #MeToo movement. And playing womanizing Ari Gold didn't help.
"I've been called one of the first to speak out. No. I was the first. I called the New York Times. I blew it wide open, not them," McGowan said in a new interview.
More women have come forward with their #MeToo stories about the screenwriter son of John Landis.
Looks like Kevin Spacey is showing no sign of stopping the provocation of public disapproval.
A new lawsuit accusing Weinstein of sexual assault claims that the producer said Lawrence won her Oscar thanks to an affair with him.
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star is suing an Australian newspaper for defamation over claims of inappropriate sexual behaviour during a 2015 production of 'King Lear'
People who have been silenced and unable to share their stories about working with alleged sexual predator Harvey Weinstein now can.
The actress spoke out against her 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' director after he criticised the #MeToo movement and victims of Harvey Weinstein.