TVXQ and FT Island clashed in a fierce battle on the Oricon Charts with their new albums, along with other prominent Japanese singers.
According to the Oricon on June 13, TVXQ′s 37th single album Ocean sold 88,428 copies on its first day, landing on the no. 2 spot of the daily singles chart.
Ocean, released on June 12, is a bouncy dance piece fit for summer, and has already been chosen as the theme song for four variety shows in the country, including Pon! and Music Dragon.
FT Island′s studio album Rated-FT, released on the same day, followed at no. 3. The album contains the band′s new promotional single Freedom as well as tracks written by th emembers.
TVXQ will be wrapping up its five-dome tour, the TVXQ Live Tour 2013 Time, with concerts at the Nissan Stadium on August 17 and 18.
FT Island will on the other hand be launching its arena tour, the FT Island Arena Tour 2013 - Freedom, from June 15.
Photo credit: TVXQ, FT Island album jackets
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Ratings: 06.12.13] Volume Cranks Up for ‘I Hear Your Voice’
- Shinhwa Concert Ticketing Crashes Servers in Seven Minutes
- [Twitter Roundup] Super Junior Supports Korea’s Soccer Team, Shinhwa Alerts Concert Ticket Sale and More
- Song Seung Hun Says He′s Still Waiting for His One and Only
- Shinhwa’s ‘This Love’ Ranks #1 for 4th Consecutive Week on Soribada