- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Despite low ratings, SBS announced that it will be adding two more episodes to The King of Dramas.
The official decision was announced on December 17.
The decision to extend the drama came from requests of the viewers, despite the low ratings it has been receiving. Due to the slow love line between Anthony Kim (Kim Myung Min) and Lee Go Eun (Jung Ryeo Won), fans received the extension they asked for, allowing the drama to tell a more detailed story.
SBS added that schedule changes for the actors have been completed and the actors greeted the extension with open arms and promised to work harder for the crew.
Now with 18 episodes, The King of Dramas will close its curtains on January 7.
Photo Credit: SBS.
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Infinite’s Sung Kyu Needs Someone Now
- Afrodino, Winners of Big Bang’s ‘Re-Monster Project’ Will Release Single This Month
- [Video] Natthew Talks about Experience Working with B2ST′s Yong Jun Hyung
- Kang Sora to Join Kang Ho Dong, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee as MBC ‘Entertainment Awards’ MC
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong to Channel Inner Rock Star and Release First Solo Album