A new comedian couple has been born, as comedian Kim Gi Ri and comedienne Shin Bora have gone public with their relationship.
A rep from Cube Entertainment, Kim Gi Ri′s agency, told enews on April 2, "The two started seeing each other around the time they appeared in the KBS Entertainment Awards last year. They grew close on Gag Concert as KBS colleagues, supporting each other on the show."
Kim Gi Ri and Shin Bora both debuted as KBS comedians in 2010. The two have been appearing together in the Discovery of Life sketch on Gag Concert, and their close ties led them to feel affection and finally decide to go out with each other.
The rep added, "Kim Gi Ri and Shin Bora are both very careful, and so it took them two years to show their trust toward each other and become lovers. We hope to see support for the couple′s love."
Photo credit: enews DB
Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!
Reporter : Choi, EunHwa (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Shin Bora Gets Four SHINee Boyfriends on Gag Concert
- Yoon Shi Yoon is Shin Bora’s Boyfriend on ‘Gag Concert’
- Comedienne Shin Bora Says Lee Seung Gi Discriminates Based on Looks
- Shin Bora Records Cover Single and Donates Earnings to Charity
- Lee Seung Gi to Become Shin Bora’s Boyfriend on ‘Gag Concert’