- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
On charges of illegal gambling, comedians Lee Su Geun and Tak Jae Hoon were investigated by police.
As reports of illegal gambling investigation swirled about, Lee Su Geun admitted to majority of the charges, saying that he was involved.
enews spoke with SM C&C on November 10, confirming that Lee Su Geun did get investigated by the prosecution.
“He will be exiting from all the programs he’s currently active on and will have a time of self-reflection and self-restraint,” said the agency representative. It seems that Lee Su Geun left KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days after six years due to his issue.
Tak Jae Hoon’s agency also confirmed that the star went through the investigation. The agency is currently gathering information for an official statement.
The two stars’ names came up when the prosecution was investigating an illegal gambling website on fixed games, which caused another comedian, Kim Yong Man, to put a hold on his career. According to the prosecution, more celebrities may be involved in this matter.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Prosecution Demands a One Year Jail Sentence for Kim Yong Man on Gambling Charges
- Lee Sung Jin Speaks Up about Life Following His Gambling Scandal
- T-ara Under Fire for Alleged Hypocrisy for Advertising Gambling Game
- Jang Nara Reveals Her Gambling and Gaming Addiction Past
- Top 10 Moments of The Heirs: Episode 10