28 Feb – Stephanie Ho recently sustained minor burns on her arms after a home accident.
As reported on Mingpao, the singer who appeared at the taping of a variety show with one arm fully bandaged, shared that she accidentally spilled hot oil on her arms while frying beef at home.
"The wound is small but blistering. When it burst, my boyfriend [Fred Cheng] teased me and said that it looked like a zombie. But he also helped me apply ointments and change bandages. The only thing he didn't help me with was showering," she said.
Although the injury was not serious, Stephanie admitted that she is most worried about it scarring her arms.
"It will not look pretty when I wear my wedding dress," she said.
Stephanie and Fred, who announced their engagement earlier this year, are planning to hold their wedding at the end of the year.
(Photo Source: Mingpao)