Sharon Stone's profile on dating site Bumble was blocked after users assumed it was fake and reported it.
The 61-year-old actress told followers on Twitter on Monday that she'd turned to the site in a bid to find love, but her quest was halted from the get-go when suspicions rose about her profile.
"I went on the @bumble dating sight (sic) and they closed my account," she wrote. "Some users reported that it couldn't possibly be me! Hey @bumble is being me exclusionary ? Don't shut me out of the hive."
The Basic Instinct star also shared a screenshot of the message she'd received from Bumble upon having her account blocked, which read: "We're committed to keeping Bumble safe, which means we have to enforce certain rules when our values are violated. Your account has been blocked because we've received several reports about your profile being fake."
Bumble has yet to respond to Sharon's tweet.
Sharon is believed to have been single since splitting from her last boyfriend Enzo Cursio. The pair were last seen together in late 2018.
Speaking to People magazine previously about her relationship status, the screen star insisted she's more than happy to be a single mother to her three sons - Roan, 19, Laird, 14, and Quinn, 13.
"I think somewhere in the back of your mind you think maybe one day you won't be a single parent," she told the publication. "Then, eventually you realise, I think it's better. I'm no longer hoping for someone."
© Cover Media