The Wonder Girls and Akon’s collaboration single is being covered by America’s Billboard.
An article on The Wonder Girls and Akon’s Like Money single was posted on the Billboard homepage on July 9 (local time).
Providing a background of the new English-language track, the article provides background on the single revealing it having been written by Crystal ‘Crystyle’ Nicole and describes the Korean group “dancing in metallic, ‘Tron’-like costumes, with help on the hook from Akon.”
The article also profiles the group’s success in the U.S. including being the first Korean act to chart on the Billboard 100, performances with Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers and their TeenNick hourlong special.
The article also mentions the Wonder Girls’ debut English-language album is expected later this year.
Read the full article for yourself here.
Photo credit: Billboard
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SBS’ ‘Inkigayo’ Eliminates Ranking System, ′Mutizen Song Award′ and ′Take 7′
- Kara Stands as Lone Korean Celebrity in Japan’s Most Powerful Celebrity Ranking
- [Video] Big Star Signals Debut with ‘Hot Boy’ MV Teaser
- Sulli, Minho, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Ji Won and More Hold First Script Reading for ‘To The Beautiful You’
- [Video] 2NE1 Releases Dance Practice Video for ‘I Love You’