CN Blue has provided fans a first look at the band’s upcoming new Japanese single.
On July 12, CN Blue unveiled three different versions of the jacket cover for its upcoming third Japanese single album Come On.
Lined up in a row in dark attire, the members are featured on three different album covers, in green, red and blue.
In addition to title song Come On, the single album will contain three tracks including Wake Up and My Miracle.
The single album will drop on August 1.
Watch the teaser for Come On below!
Photo credit: FNC
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Over 10,000 Attend me2day Chat Session With 2NE1
- Jang Keun Suk Poses With the Eiffel Tower
- Guess Which CN Blue This Kid is at His Birthday Party
- CN Blue’s Lee Jung Shin to Cameo in ‘Unexpected You’
- CN Blue, FT Island Agency FNC, Announces Launch of its First Girl Group