They may be one of the only individuals that can say they received training from all three agencies of SM, YG and JYP, and they’re coming to SBS’ Strong Heart.
On May 8, SBS released still cuts of the K-Pop Star top three finalists, Lee Ha Yi, Park Ji Min and Baek Ah Yeon, who recently filmed for an upcoming episode of the talk show.
During the episode, the first season’s winner, Park Ji Min, shared on a humorous episode regarding her similar appearance to child actress Jin Jee Hee while Lee Ha Yi talked about her unique husky voice and even engaged in a vocal battle with the show’s guests to see who can hit the higher note. Baek Ah Yeon also will talk about what it was like to be eliminated just before the finals.
The episode will unfold on May 8.
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- ‘Invincible Youth 2’ Under Fire for Maltreatment of Cast and Guests
- Kim Shin Young Now Has ‘Idol Girl Group’ Legs?
- Open World Entertainment Rep Charged by Prosecution
- Lee Seung Hoon was the Biggest Contributor to ‘K-Pop Star’?
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Winner, Park Ji Min, Promises to be a Singer Whose Voice Doesn’t Crack