SBS’ Running Man is taking things old school.
In the next episode of the variety show, the cast will bring things back to the 1930s. For the episode, the members were instructed to show up at Seoul’s City Hall wearing clothes from the 1930s.
Though the cast members showed confusion initially at their instruction, they quickly adapted as they even began speaking to one another in the mannerisms and slang of the 1930s.
Eventually, the members would find themselves in the old location of Seoul’s City Hall- Seoul Library- as they engaged in a competitive race to find treasures that were hidden around the location.
Following the race, the entire cast members will enter a ‘fantasy door’ as they come to be ‘reborn’ into the past.
The episode airs on January 27 on SBS.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Jang Keun Suk Just Wants to Have Fun with Team H in New Teaser
- [Video] Huh Gak Creates a Monodrama with Yoo Seung Woo in New MV
- [Video] LeeSsang and The Seeya’s Eugene Spill ‘Tears’ with NS Yoon-G and DMTN’s Daniel
- SISTAR19 Unveils More Photo Teasers
- Ailee Invited to Grammy Awards as a VIP Guest