- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Forever young, Lee Seung Hwan said that his fashion inspiration comes from Big Bang’s G-Dragon.
In a recent recording of MBC’s Radio Star, Lee Seung Wan appeared as a guest with the release of his 11th album.
Still looking young at the age of 44, Lee Seung Hwan’s hip attire had the MCs asking if he was trying to be like G-Dragon.
Lee Seung Hwan then replied, “G-Dragon is actually my fashion role model.” Then proudly, he picked up his necklace, saying that even G-Dragon probably doesn’t have his unique piece of jewelry.
Meanwhile, he also talked about how he hates the nickname ‘The Little Prince,’ although he’s had it for many, many years.
The full episode will air on April 2.
Photo credit: MBC, YG Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- EXO’s Chan Yeol to Share Rooms with Shin Sung Woo in ‘Roommates’
- Park Shin Hye to Unveil New Single ‘Arm Pillow’ on April 1
- Park Hae Jin Successfully Launches His Brand with Mark Cheung in China
- [Video] A-Pink Blossoms for ‘Mr. Chu’ in New MV
- Block B to Hold First Solo Concert in Korea