Lee Seung Gi is heading back to school to earn his master’s degree.
Lee Seung Gi enrolled in the Graduate School of Media’s Department of Cultural Contents Program at Dongguk University on July 4 and will begin classes this September. He will major in contents planning.
According to Dongguk University’s Graduate School of Media, Lee Seung Gi submitted his application, passed an oral exam and an interview with the department’s professors to be admitted to the school’s second semester of 2012.
Lee Seung Gi previously enrolled in Dongguk University as an international economics and law major and finished his course but did not submit a thesis.
According to sources from Lee Seung Gi’s agency, Lee Seung Gi recently began having interest in media and culture while acting, which led him to apply for the program.
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Over 5,000 Fans in China Sign Petition Asking Park Yoo Chun to Hold Fan Meeting in China
- Shin Se Kyung, Noh Sa Yeon Become ‘Princesses’ for ‘Running Man’s Funniest Episode
- [Video] 2PM Wooyoung Prepares for First Solo TV Performance
- ′K-Pop Star′s′ Park Ji Min Shoots Commercial With Kim Jang Hoon
- [Video] 2PM′s Jang Wooyoung Makes Solo Debut on ′M Countdown′