CN Blue announced that three out of the four members would be leaving for London on September 20, while Lee Jung Shin would catch up after his drama shooting.
Despite its big announcement on Twitter, the CN Blue member didn’t expect so many fans to greet them when they stepped off the airplane at London Heathrow Airport.
As the large groups of fans waiting for CN Blue’s arrival were unexpected, the organizers experienced a difficult time getting the singers out of the airport safely with all the exits blocked off by fans.
One staff member said, “An hour before CN Blue’s arrival, there were only 50 fans, which suddenly exploded into 400 when CN Blue’s plane landed.”
CN Blue said through its agency, “We were very thankful and happy, but honestly a bit confused. We never expected this kind of welcome.”
CN Blue will be performing at its CN Blue Live in London concert on September 22 at the Indig02 arena in London.
Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment.
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] ‘Reply 1997’ Song Ranks First on Mnet’s New Music Ranking Program ‘Music Triangle’
- IU Wins Hearts with Her Potato Soup Recipe on ′Happy Together 3′
- [Video] Big Bang’s G-Dragon to Perform with Jung Sung Ha for ‘That XX’
- [Video] U-Kiss Makes Smashing Comeback with ‘Stop Girl’ MV B/W Version
- Shinhwa’s Eric ′Wuvs′ Min Woo and Asks for Nail Clippers from Shanghai