Hyun Bin is making his return since his release from his mandatory military duties not as an actor first but as a CF star.
Samsung Smart TV revealed on January 17 that it had re-cast Hyun Bin to be its representative model.
Hyun Bin previously served as the brand’s model in 2011 up until his enlistment into his military service.
The hallyu star recently attended a product launching event for the brand in LA and also filmed a commercial there. The ads are expected to begin running in mid-January.
A representative for Samsung Smart TV said, “Like Samsung Smart TV, Hyun Bin is at his peak and is always striving to improve which led to his casting and we believe he will effectively convey the brand’s values.”
Photo Credit: Samsung TV
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Jung Hyung Don′s ′Gangbuk Cool Guy′ Tops Gaon Chart′s Download Chart
- Openly Gay Celebrity, Hong Seok Cheon to Tell All on ‘Healing Camp’
- Fuse Includes SNSD and Psy’s Albums in its ’44 Most Anticipated Albums of 2013’ List
- Nine Muses to Launch Unit Groups, Dark Muses and White Muses With New Album
- Comebacks by Moon Hee Jun, 2Yoon, Vixx and Baekchigi Coming Up on This Week′s ′M Countdown′