f(x)’s Amber has revealed her struggles with language.
On the June 25 broadcast of KBS’ Hello, singer Park Jung Hyun and f(x) appeared as guests to share their problems.
On this episode, after the MCs said to f(x), “With each new song receiving so much love upon its release, I doubt you guys will have many dilemmas.”
To this, Victoria responded, “I enjoy cooking but with the busy schedule there’s no time to cook or to eat what I want.”
Taiwanese American Amber then shared, “I’ve been in Korea for four years now but the Korean language is increasingly confusing. The more I do it the more difficult it gets. I can’t seem to get the words out of my mouth. And with us having to learn Mandarin and Japanese in addition, I’m forgetting my English more and more.”
Photo credit: KBS
[[►► Vote for the HOTTEST STAR of Mnet’s 20’s Choice Award and choose who wins it all! ]]
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- After School’s Raina Impresses in BTS Untouched Photo From MV
- Fans Donate 270 kg of Rice for B1A4 San Deul’s Musical Debut
- Taetiseo’s Amazing No Photoshop Bodies Shock Netizens
- Shinhwa’s Jun Jin’s Contract With the Scandal-Plagued Open World Entertainment Ends
- Han Ga In’s Overwhelming Beauty Acknowledged by Chinese Paparazzi