As photographer Oh Joong Seok has attested, even “plainly” shooting Lee Seung Gi yields great results.
Famed-photographer Oh Joong Seok tweeted some preview pictures of Lee Seung Gi he recently shot of the star on August 1 saying, “Plainly shot Lee Seung Gi. I thought I had show my reflection from the glass at first.”
The included pictures showed a black and white photo of Lee Seung Gi charismatically looking into the camera lens while wearing a simple white shirt. Another cut showed a close-up of Lee Seung Gi’s face as he piercingly glazed into the lens.
Netizens commented on the pictures saying, “Even a plainly shot session creates art work”, “Oh Joong Seok’s comment made me laugh really hard” and “So handsome.”
Photo credit: Oh Joong Seok’s Twitter
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SS501’ Park Jung Min Thanks Fans For Their Support
- SISTAR Members Don’t Like Being Associated as 4Minute’s Rivals
- Jang Keun Suk Showered with Wreaths from Japanese Stars on ‘Waratte Iitomo’
- Former Wonder Girls Member Sunmi Spotted at 2PM Wooyoung′s Party
- ZE:A’s Jun Young to MC Upcoming Asia Song Festival