Big Bang showed its amazing ticket power in Japan, drawing over 1,096,000 spectators with its concerts in 2014 alone.
On November 7, YG Entertainment stated, "Starting January, Big Bang has held the six-dome tour, as well as the live event five-dome tour in Japan, for a total of 29 concerst with 927,000 audience members."
Including Daesung′s solo arena tour, which attracted 169,000 people, the total will be 1,096,000 concert spectators.
According to the released statement of Japan′s Nikkei Entertainment, EXILE was ranked number one for most concert spectators in a year for a single group with 1,053,000 people. Big Bang was placed second with 927,000 people. And at third was popular group, Arashi, with 894,000 people.
"Big Bang is showing strong ticket power despite competing against very popular local artists," said YG Entertainment. "On November 15 and 16, Big Bang wiill begin its five-dome concert with Nagoya Dome. There will be 15 concerts in five cities, with an estimate of 741,000 people coming."
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Reporter : Lee, JinHo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Kim Jong Min Shares a Story about Big Bang′s G-Dragon while Filming a Commercial Together
- [Twitter Roundup] Super Junior Celebrates 9 Years, Big Bang′s Taeyang Goes Bananas, and More
- Big Bang’s Daesung Takes Top Spot on Oricon’s Weekly Chart with ‘D-Lite’
- Big Bang’s Daesung Tops Oricon Chart with Album ‘D-Lite’
- [Twitter Roundup] SHINee Key Trolls a Deer, Big Bang′s Taeyang Thanks Fans, and More