In the midst of busy schedules and not enough rest, 4minute’s Hyuna has been hospitalized due to a high fever and dehydration.
Hyuna was transported to a hospital on May 6 and has been hospitalized. Cube Entertainment stated that she showed signs of high fever and dehydration and will receive a thorough check up on May 7.
“With the tight schedules that came with the comeback, it might have been too much for her. We’ll be changing schedules depending on the situation,” said a Cube Entertainment staff member. “Since healthy is the most important thing, we’ll follow according to Hyuna’s needs. For today’s schedule, the four members will go on stage without Hyuna.”
4minute recently made a comeback with What’s Your Name?
Photo Credit: Cube Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Will Smith and Jaden Smith Show Interest in Park Chan Wook, Big Bang and G-Dragon
- John Park to Appear in His First Ever Reality Show with Lee Juck
- [Video] ‘Monstar’ Crew Sings B2ST’s ‘Beautiful Night’ in Drama Teaser
- Will and Jaden Smith Promise to Collaborate with YG Family If Movie is a Huge Success
- Prosecution Demands a One Year Jail Sentence for Kim Yong Man on Gambling Charges