Winter is here, and you can warm your tummy with this limited edition of single malt scotch whisky collection. While the world awaits with bated breath for the last and new series to drop, HBO and Diageo are giving fans another way to celebrate the famed show with the Game of Thrones inspired whiskies.
The Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky collection features eight scotches, each paired with one of the iconic Houses of Westeros, as well as the Night’s Watch, giving you a round up of the Seven Kingdoms, just a nice taste of it. If you had previously collected the White Walker by Johnnie Walker drink, then you may want to add this limited edition liquor to your stash too.
You can pick these babies up from 1855 The Bottle Shop stores or online at AsherBWS in Singapore. To learn more about the collection, visit www.asherbws.com.
The retail price goes for SGD1,188 for entire set of 8 (incl. GST), and here’s the breakdown of the product names:
- Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select; 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost; 70cl; ABV 43%
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve; 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old; 70cl; ABV 46%
- Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve; 70cl; ABV 43%
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve; 70cl; ABV 45.8%
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old; for 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve; 70cl; ABV 51.2%