Dua Lipa is making a case for retro style.
More from Footwear News
- Will Off-White and Nike Drop a New Zoom Tempo NEXT% Collaboration?
- Nike, Adidas and More Athletic Stocks Hit Hard as the Sports World Comes to a Standstill
- Bankrupt Modell's Owes Millions to Nike, Adidas and Under Armour
She continued the throwback elements of the look by wearing a pair of Nike M2K Tekno sneakers. The black and white pair with pink accents blends silhouettes from the brand’s Monarch IV sneaker with a chunky ’90s-era midsole and futuristic distorted lines. The sneaker is currently on sale $63, saving you 37% off its original price of $100.
Lipa is a master at pulling off a leggy moment. At the Global Awards on March 5, the “One Kiss” singer wore a major high-leg slit gown with sheer tights and a pair of strappy sandals. With a lifted top at the ankle, the style resembles Gianvito Rossi’s strappy sandals with an over 4-inch heel; similar styles retail for $815.
Check out more chunky-soled sneakers that give a throwback feel.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to check out more of Dua Lipa’s top style moments.
Dua Lipa Has Her Leggiest Moment to Date In Strappy Sandals at the Global Awards
Dua Lipa Poses in Head-To-Toe Red, Complete With the Perfect Ruby Slippers
Dua Lipa Takes on Spring’s Hot Pink Trend With Chunky Prada Sneakers in NYC
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019