The “Seniorita” singer layered a lace-collared black crop top and a plaid-paneled mini skirt over a set of semi-sheer black tights with built-in opaque thigh-high socks. She wore the ensemble to play basketball in the driveway with her dad.
More from Footwear News
- Two New Colorways of Tyler, the Creator and Converse's Gianno Sneaker Are Dropping Soon
- Lucy Hale Shows How to Turns Pajamas Into Daytime Wear With Classic Converse Sneakers
- Camila Cabello Relaxes in '90s-Style Platform Slides With Shawn Mendes During Quarantine
As seen in her Instagram Stories, Cabello protected her feet in a set of slip-on low-top sneakers. The white Converse Chuck Taylor All Star slip-on is a laceless take on the brand’s classic silhouette and retails for $50 at Converse.com.
The 23-year-old explained in a post on Instagram that she “decided to dress up today cuz unless I’m working I rarely dress up and its fun to feel cute for yourself.”
Throughout her time in quarantine, Cabello has been staying centered by taking up meditation as well as by going on walks with her beau, Shawn Mendes. She also will be making an appearance along with Mendes on Lady Gaga’s “One World: Together at Home” special on April 18.
Shop these similar slip-on sneakers that are perfect for a quick outdoor excursion.
To Buy: Vans Slip-On Core Classic, $50.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see more of Camila Cabello’s affordable shoe style.
Launch Gallery: Camila Cabello's Affordable Shoe Style
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend