The lucky ones received a bright orange-covered rack filled with her brand’s new footwear and apparel, which gave us a peek into what we can expect, including the Nite Jogger, the Ultra Boost and the Super Sleek sneakers in a mix of Maroon and Solar Orange colorways.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Models Beyonce's Ivy Park Collection Including Neon-Dipped Nite Jogger Sneakers
- Jonah Hill Confirms Partnership With Adidas Originals
- Stella McCartney's Version of the Adidas 4D Sneaker Is Being Released This Week
Reese Witherspoon was among the many celebs, such as Ellen Degeneres, Cardi B and Janelle Monae, who received the product. The actress took time to try on pieces from the collection, consisting of beanies, oversize sweatshirts, an Adidas three-stripe jumpsuit and a bodycon dress. “Does this officially make me the newest member of the #Beyhive?” she posted on Instagram.
Hailey Bieber got her hands on Beyonce’s Adidas x Ivy Park collection this week, too, and was spotted yesterday in Ivy Park track pants and matching Nite Joggers.
The collection will be available on Adidas.com and in select stores on Jan. 18. The brand confirmed sizing will range from extra small to extra large, and prices will range from $25 to $250.
Everything We Know About the Beyoncé x Adidas Launch So Far
Jonah Hill Confirms Partnership With Adidas Originals
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner