It’s Halloween time, which means we’re adding little Halloween touches to our office, our house, our wardrobe, and especially our nails. There are so many fun ways that we can celebrate Halloween on our digits, but some of our favorites are these incredible examples of nail art inspired by the scary holiday classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
1. These perfect ombre nails featuring Jack Skellington are making us freak out in the best way.
A photo posted by Mia C. (@nailfinityby_mia) on Oct 2, 2016 at 9:56am PDT
2. These black and white points are so edgy they look a little dangerous.
A photo posted by @x0x0_mara on Sep 28, 2016 at 8:03pm PDT
3. This swirl pattern is stuff of totally twisted dreams.
A photo posted by Live Love Nails
(@devinenailz__) on Oct 30, 2015 at 8:27am PDT
4. These matte nails are hauntingly perfect.
A photo posted by #NAILSMAGAZINE (@nailsmagazine) on Oct 10, 2016 at 7:05am PDT
5. These nails give us a sneaky hint at Nightmare Before Christmas with the stitches detail over blue.
A photo posted by @daniellemurow on Oct 10, 2016 at 3:10pm PDT
6. These nails are also scary detailed, and we love those little orange pumpkins!
A photo posted by Vicky Monahan (@vixennailsbyvicky) on Oct 8, 2016 at 2:56pm PDT
7. These nails really spook us when the lights go out.
A photo posted by Ashly Deskins (@ashrae30) on Oct 6, 2016 at 8:41pm PDT
8. The ghostly purple hue of these nails make them really stand out.
on Oct 1, 2016 at 3:27pm PDT
9. And finally, why we’re not quite there yet, but these nails definitely say Merry Scary Christmas.
A photo posted by Taryn's Nails (@taryns.nails) on May 30, 2016 at 5:45pm PDT
The post 9 sets of “The Nightmare Before Christmas” nails that are scary fabulous appeared first on HelloGiggles.