There comes a time in every dad’s life when his tie collection reaches capacity, and us adult children are forced to get more creative with our gifts. Since staying moisturized knows no gender roles, we figured your dad could use some skin care products this Father’s Day to keep his face as soft as his place in your heart.
We find it unfair that nearly every Mother’s Day gift guide is chock full of deliciously scented lotions and bath products, while dad is left to sweat over the years of Father’s Day grilling gifts he’s accumulated. So, to mix it up this year, we decided to gather some luxurious skin care products we suspect could make
So, to mix it up this year, we decided to gather some luxurious skin care products we suspect could make the perfect Father’s Day gift. Dad deserves it.
1. It’s All About Him Facial Care Set from Jack Black, $39
2. Facial Fuel Moisturizer from Kiehl’s, $25
3. Men Creme for Face, Hands, and Body from Nivea, $5.26
4. Maximum Hydrator Activated Water-Gel Concentrate from Clinique for Men, $39
5. Detoxifying Black Cleanser from Boscia, $30
6. Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen SPF 30 from Fresh, $25
7. MAXELLENCE The Singular Cream from Lab Series, $160
Side note: While this may be pricier than most of the products, it’s for good reason! The Maxellence products are infused with meteorite extract to lift dad’s skin out of this planet.
8. Blemish Buffing Beads for Face and Body from Peter Thomas Roth, $38
9. Oil Free Facial Lotion from Anthony, $30
10. Skin Perfection Gel from Perfekt, $48
11. Agave Lip Mask from Bite Beauty, $26
12. Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum from Peter Thomas Roth, $65
13. Smuggler’s Soul Facial Scrub from Lush, $8.95
Now you can bless your dad with the softest skin of his life.